A heavy duty, no compromise design that delivers warmth and flexibility you can rely on for adventuring in the most extreme conditions.•Totally waterproof, breathable and windproof•All over insulation & full length gaiter cuffs for added weather protection•Pre-curved fingers & knuckle feature designed to allow freedom of movementMaterial composition:•Outer Shell: 90% Nylon 10% Spandex•Micro-pourous Membrane•Inner: 100% PolyesterTHERMAL RATING 5
Manufactured from waterproof closed cell neoprene, the Glacier Glove provides excellent insulation and flexibility for ease of use. The Perfect Curve design ensures a comfort grip. The velcro wrist strap secures the glove and keeps the warmth in.
- 100% Waterproof, Windproof & Breathable
- Warm and breathable – Climashield insulation
- Increased grip and control – Soft, durable synthetic palm with anatomically positioned silicone print padding increases grip and comfort
- No liner pull-out – Features anti slip liner technology
- PU wiper on thumb for a multitude of uses
- Added insulation – Additional internal cuff
- Full machine washable
- Secure, warm and comfortable fit – Extended stretch cuff for additional warmth and soft touch Velcro closure
- High visibility – Reflective branding for low light conditions
Sealskinz Liner Gloves with merino woolClose fitting inner gloves in fine Merino wool. Can be worn on their own or under SealSkinz®gloves for additional thermal insulation. Every kit bag should have a pair of these.• Anatomically designed• Close fitting knitted construction• High Merino wool content for extra comfort and moisture controlTHERMAL RATING 2 NOT WATERPROOF
Ultra Grip Gloves Sealskinz Waterproof Breathable and WindproofA waterproof, breathable, close fitting and dexterous glove with grip dots on the palms for added hold in the wet and Merino Wool lining for excellent performance.
• Resistance to abrasion and ripping makes these perfect for handling rough materials
• Good grip, even in wet or oily conditions
• Dual nitrile coating protects against liquids entering the glove
• Flexible and ergonomically designed to prevent hand fatigue
• Seamless terry liner is comfortable, insulating and stays in place when the gloves are taken off
14G4800 Skytec® Argon Thermal Gloves This glove features a unique HPT foam ¾ coating which remains flexible to temperatures as low as -50ºc. A breathable two-layer insulated liner also ensures that these gloves remain warm, soft and comfortable. Ideal for applications involving secure handling and high levels of dexterity in harsh conditions.
• Suitable for mechanics, oil and gas industry and construction• 3/4 Coating provides excellent grip in wet and dry conditions
• Thermal liner provides warmth while retaining excellent flexibility
• Actifresh treated which kills bacteria and promotes freshness
• Black colouring to hide dirt
Sizes 8 . 9 . 10
Approved to BS EN 388:2003 and BS EN 511.
Ergotec Neoprene Gloves price per Pair The new version of this popular Unger glove is made from a 3mm Neoprene (95%) and Nylon (5%), these gloves are soft and comfortable on the inside. Featuring a non slip palm with screened-on silicone for secure grip. Adjustable velcro fasteners. New features include tear resistant stitching and glue on seams, knuckle inserts for ultra comfort, and a flexible curved shape for perfect fit.Please Note that the sizes of Unger's NEW and Improved Neoprene Gloves, launched in October 2011, have been modified to comply with European Glove Industry standards. As a result, all sizes of NEW Gloves are smaller in measurement than OLD Gloves supplied previously.
Neoprene Gloves price per PairThe new and improved version of this classic Unger Neoprene gloves. These new gloves have tear resistant stitching and glue on all seams and are made from 3mm thick 100% rubber neoprene to keep your hands warm and dry. Fitted with adjustable velcro fasteners.Please Note that the sizes of Unger's NEW and Improved Neoprene Gloves, launched in October 2011, have been modified to comply with European Glove Industry standards. As a result, all sizes of NEW Gloves are smaller in measurement than OLD Gloves supplied previously.